SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

If you like Vampire Weekend.. Check out...

Good news, the weepies just released a new single. I really like it, it's SO the Weepies.
It's called Be My Thrill, here's a listen..


That's besides the point. So in light of me going to see Vampire Weekend in september, i thought it could be fun to post similar bands with good songs.
Start off with Horchata by Vampire Weekened


Fences - Phoenix


Can you tell - Ra Ra Riot


Don't you evah - Spoon


Australia - The Shins


I could probably post a million similar artists with amazing songs. These are among a few of my favorites though! I love the shins so much, so deff check out more of them. Also check out the XX, and Beirut!

I am so excited for you's to love this music.
Cheers
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment