SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Friday, July 16, 2010

to think..

Lately, I don't know about you, but life has been hard. I know everyone goes through it, and everyone lives it, but it's how you cope with the changes in life that is dependent on your mood, attitude and feelings. I cope with music, and sometimes other things aswell, but music is a very good way to cope. When I'm down on myself, and I need comfort, i turn to music. It's always there for me and it always knows what to say, even if sometimes words are not present. Here are some good songs that have helped me cope, helped me through lately. I hope you love them as much as I do.

Poison - Lucy Wainwright Roche

Unfortunately this was the only video I could find, so you have to fast forward it to around 2:50 seconds for her to start singing. Enjoy it please because this song is amazing, so download it immediately.

Inside these lines - Trent Dabbs


We don't try - Chris Garneau


Let Go - Lindsay McCaul


That should do it, put this playlist on repeat and you've got yourself a way to cope.

Cheers..
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment