SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Monday, June 21, 2010

yeah, yeah.

TOMORROW ; The release of Stars' new album The Five Ghosts. People should be excited, because I am anticipating an excellent album.

So for all who do not know, Something Corporate are BACK TOGETHER. Hurray hurrah!

Just feels like a SoCo day, so here are my favorites..

Ruthless - Something Corporate


Down - Something Corporate


Space - Something Corporate


Watch the sky - Something Corporate


Forget December - Something Corporate


So apparently i forgot how much i LOVE SoCo.
SO MUCH.

I hope you love them too.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. they are playing in toronto soon, i want tickets so bad ^.^

    ReplyDelete