SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Five Ghosts - Stars is OUT.

Stars' new cd is out and it surpassed my expectations.
It's one of the best cd's i've heard this year in 2010. Who agrees?
The Five Ghosts are a 100% Stars. The lyrics, the voice, the harmonization and everything about this album is great. I just love this entire cd, i recommend it to anyone to listen.

I'd like to point out one song in particular though it's called " Opinions Versus The Sun (Stars Vs. The Album Leaf). Now the album leaf is an amazing post-rock band that if you don't know, i also recommend checking them out aswell.

This song, i could listen to over and over again, its catchy despit how slow it is, though the tempo and beat are quite fast.



I'm so pleased with this cd, here are some excellent songs :

Dead Hearts


The Dead Beg for more ( Stars Vs. Of montreal )


I died so I could Haunt you


Winter Bones


The Five Ghosts


How Much More


Enjoy, and check out the rest!

Cheers
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment