SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stars


Quick post today, just wanted to let everyone know if you did not already that stars' new album is released June 22th 2010, and its a must check out. Right now, you have probably already heard Fixed if you're a fan, but they also just allowed another one of their new songs to be listened to, its called " We Don't Want Your Body " It's such a good song, and this song makes me look forward to their new album, I feel it really does do them justice to say that this song is STARS.

We don't want your body - Stars



Fixed - Stars



I can't wait for this album to come out! its unreal!
If you have not heard stars before, check them out, they are of quality and excellence.
Love, listen and repeat.
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment