SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

L-l-l-aura Veirs

So this is it everyone, in 4 full days of class, high school will be something of the past. It's unbelievable how fast it all went by and all of the memories and friendships i've gathered from this time in my life. I'm often sad when I think about leaving, because there are a couple select people that i am going to miss more than anyone or anything. It's hard not to think about not seeing them anymore everyday, and one of the hardest things I've ever had to do actually. Thank god for my music though, because it pushes me through these last days of class and into exams. I talked about once how music seems to stick with someone, reminding them of that part of their life, because of the frequent listening periods they had while undergoing that part of their life. Laura Veirs is who ill listen to to remember leaving this marvelous place. Her music is soft and relaxing and allows me to let myself god when I listen to her. I put her CD July Flames on repeat on my ipod, or on my laptop and just shuffle all of her songs because when I listen to her I remember the good times. Her voice is incredible, and i hope you all love her as much as I do. Here are my favorite songs by her, but i recommend all of her songs..

The Sleeper In The Valley - Laura Veirs


Wide-eyed, Legless - Laura Veirs


Little Deschutes - Laura Veirs


When you give your heart - Laura Veirs


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment