SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Someday you'll sing it out loud, one day this will make you proud..

So, it has came to my intention, that maybe a field in nutrition was not my best choice, I feel like being a weather woman may be a better path, because than I would understand why it just snowed it the middle of May. All kidding aside, my brain is over exerced, as I have been studying for my AP Biology exam which takes place Monday. And now that I really think about it, that's in like 2 days, well actually 1 considering its at 8 30 AM on Monday morning. Oye. Oh well, inspirational music, such as Comfort me - Eskimo Joe and Don't you eva - Spoon, aswell as I'm Shakin' - Rooney and Say Anything (Else) - Cartel pushed my through this study time.

In other news, I also am loving the songs :
The odd's of being alone - Amy Stroup & Trent Dabbs


Ragged Wood - Fleet Foxes


On Her Way - Shelly Fraley


Oh! - Eric Hutchinson


I'm Shakin - Rooney


Don't you eva - Spoon


Say Anything (Else) - Cartel


Anyways!
That is all!
Love love love, music.
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment