SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Imprinted in my mind.

Ola amigos,
So I am going to be completely honest with you, I have absolutely no idea what to write about. So, I will figure it out as I go.
So I would like to hop onto the subject of the song Airplanes - B.O.B. Good song, but seriously the lyrics get imprinted into my mind, and don't leave and it is driving me crazy.
I find a significant amount of songs have lyrics that can become embedded into your mind.
Songs like, Pull My Heart Away - Jack Penate
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Cath - Death Cab For Cutie







Cheers,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment