SONG OF THE DAY

Dust on the ground - Bombay Bicycle Club


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

WHO?

My photo
Ontario, Canada
I just love music.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm back!

SO, Everyone, this sunday was the best and most eventful day of my life. I saw and met Royal Wood in concert, but even better, I saw David Gray live, and he was more than amazing. He was incredible. I have a video, it's not very good cause I took it with my iphone, so sorry.

ANYWAYS, I could talk for hours about how amazing that man was in concert, but that could be a slight bit boring.
In other news, today was incredibly hot out, 35 degrees really does not suit me, or my hair. I practically just spent my entire day listening to the song :
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, because it is actually one I will NEVER forget. The lyrics have been stuck in my mind all day, and it makes me so sad.
But anyways, sappy things aside, i'm super into Regina Spektor right now, her voice and music is truly amazing.

Human of the year - Regina Spektor


I'm so sorry also that i have not had the time to write everyday, i'm graduating, and exams and all this end of the year stuff is blowing up in my face, but don't worry ill try and write as much as poss from now on!

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment